Sonntag, 21. November 2010

OpenMic in der Mausefalle 33 1/3
John & Paolo rock the house

Sometimes you don't know what you have until you lose it. Don't want to go there actually, I mean the (potential) problems that we have had / or could have had with our venue in Graurheindorf... When we begin to look around...for example on 20. Nov 2010 at the OpenMic evening in the Mausefalle 33 1/3, we realise immediately that we are very, very lucky to be in the place that we are... 3 mal hoch.... Furthermore, I actually have nothing personally against someone smoking in a pub, but in a Smoking Club, underaged people must be excluded... too bad, we would really miss our younger members at the Folk Club.

Just to be brief, John and Paolo, two infamous Folk-Clubbers, rocked the house.

For a full review of the evening check here:

OpenMic November 2010

and then come around to FC10 on the 3rd of December...

2 Kommentare:

  1. They made it a smoking club because most of the regulars are smokers. I know, I had to become a member when I wanted to see a gig there lastyear.
    No Club = No Licence...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes, I know, I was not wanting to make a negative comment, but meant it primarily as a positive view of OUR venue. The No-Smoking Law has it's positive and neg sides, for sure!

    AntwortenLöschen